Saturday, September 22, 2007

Proclamation!

Dear readers (who are as numerous as grains of sand in the Ganges),

As you may have noticed, I changed the template of my blog. I like the links on the left side, but I'm not sure about the rest of it. Really, all I want out of a template is readability, but looking super-cool would be nice as well. So, googleplex of readers, what say you? I want your feedback, since you're the poor bastards who have to stare at it as you check hourly, hoping for an update. New one? Old one? Or maybe you have a link to a site w/ sweet templates?

Or perhaps you just want to shower me with praise. I'm fine with that also.

Hello? Anyone?



Anyone at all?


1 comment:

Mike Guardabascio said...

honestly, my short term memory is suffering, and i can't remember what the old one looked like, despite my hourly checks for updates. this looks really cool, though, if that's any help.